You know what they say, “New Year, New You, New Challenges”. The motivation to move on or change something that has frustrated you for too long, finally takes the edge and the beginning of 2020 finds us motivated and excited about the future. But what happens when the long month of January begins to stall our plans and mute our enthusiasm.
You start to think:
- I don’t have those skills;
- I would like to change this, but I can’t, or I don’t know where to start;
- I cannot do anything else but this job;
- There will be somebody with better skills and knowledge than me, so I won’t bother.
- I’ve been rejected again, I’m obviously not good enough.
I’m sure these are familiar thoughts and feelings many of us at some point in our lives. At these low points it is not always easy to ask for help, but that’s exactly what we need. Someone to look objectively at what and who you are; an external perspective; a constructive challenge to your concerns.
I have had the pleasure of working with clients to:
- provide a supportive and safe place to “unpick” and challenge barriers and negative thoughts;
- review of capabilities from a different perspective;
- build a positive and confident approach and action plan to get back on track;
- develop a comprehensive, impactful CV.
And enabling them to achieve their goals.
Would you like a positive sounding board and support to keep you on track with your motivation and goals? Take the first step and give me a call.